IT Remote Systems Administrator
We are currently seeking three IT Remote Systems Administrator candidates to join the Virtualization Client Support Team.
The IT Remote Systems Administrator will be joing a IaaS, VMware-platform Cloud company in Washington DC. This role is ideal for System Administrators or Helpdesk-experienced Technicians who want hands-on training, classroom training, and exposure to cutting edge IaaS technology, Windows and VMware. If you want more exposure to server side work, this is a step in the right direction
IT Remote Systems Administrator Requirements:
- Support VMware and Windows Server 2012/2016 remotely in a team environment and on client sites.
- Troubleshooting VMware and Windows and implementing solutions on an individual basis and as part of a team.
- Recommendation, testing, set up, deployment, and maintenance of hardware and software for clients
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016, Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365, Azure, and Active Directory.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits and 401(k). Local candidates only.
$50,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.