IT Senior Engineer (MSP)- Remote
We are seeking an IT Senior Engineer (MSP)- Remote to join the Managed Services team to support and migrate small to mid-size companies to the Cloud.
The IT Senior Engineer (MSP)- Remote will be spending 10% – 25% of their time visiting local SMB client sites to perform network assessments, provide hands on IT migration and deployment of servers and networks, provide project manage to ensure the smooth transition of the new client to the Cloud. The other percentage of time is spent working from home.
**Candidates must live in D.C, Northern VA, MD to be considered***
IT Senior Engineer (MSP)- Remote Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of Exchange (Azure, O365 is a plus), Active Directory, DNS, Virtualization/cloud computing technologies, specifically VMware and performing P2Vs
- MUST have experience working for a Managed Service Provider**
- MUST LIVE IN THE D.C, MD, VA area**
- Experience in network and firewalls (Cisco is a plus, but primarily working off Cisco templates or installing SonicWall devices)
- Troubleshooting and solutions capability for small to medium-sized systems: Windows R2, VMware/vSphere, O365 migtations/deployments
- Migration experience / Hybrid Cloud and on-prem
- Project engineering experience and on-boarding of new clients
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider or IT Consulting firm highly desired
IT Senior Engineer (MSP)- Remote Perks:
- Salary $75,000-$90,000
- Profit sharing
- Work from home opportunities
- Regular training + Certification bonuses
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement
$75,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.