IT Senior Engineer (Projects) MSP
The IT Senior Engineer (Projects) MSP will be joining the Cloud Solution and Support Team based in Carrollton, TX in a brand new office space poised for exciting growth opportunities and continued success in Cloud Enablement.
The IT Senior Engineer (Projects) MSP will perform migrations of Cloud technologies and Office 365 integration, responsible for working to clear any technical roadblocks and solve complex systems, networking and desktop problems surrounding migrations of Client networks & applications to the Cloud.
The IT Senior Engineer (Projects) MSP will be joining one of the fastest growing Cloud companies with one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry. Training and retaining qualified professionals with high personal and work ethics is top priority.
IT Senior Engineer (Projects) MSP Duties & Requirements:
- Experience with O365 administration and migrations
- Experience with configuring networks, vLANS, switches, routers
- Advanced knowledge of windows servers
- 3+ years of experience working on the projects team
- 6+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years of experience working for a Managed Service Provider Required***
- Experience with a public cloud such as AWS or Azure highly desirable
- Experience with PowerShell scripting preferred
- Experience with a ticketing system like ConnectWise or Autotask preferred
IT Senior Engineer (Projects) MSP Benefits:
- Salary ranges from $75,000 – $90,000
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision
- Certification reimbursement
- Family-like company culture
- Monthly team outings
$75,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.