IT Service Desk Technician- Connectwise
We have a position open for a IT Service Desk Technician- Connectwise to function as a Tier I/II support specialist working for a Managed Service Provider that has nearly doubled in size over the last 4 years!
The IT Service Desk Technician- Connectwise will provide end user support on the service desk and assist senior engineers with project-based work.
IT Service Desk Technician- Connectwise Job Responsibilities
- 2+ years Managed Service Provider Experience
- 1+ years experience with Connectwise & O365
- Associates degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field (MSCA, CCNA, etc) is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in aspects of Microsoft administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016)
- Experience configuring and administering Microsoft Office 365; exposure to Microsoft Azure
IT Service Desk Technician- Connectwise Benefits
- Salary: 45,000-55,000
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k+ Match
- Certification Reimbursement
$45,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.