IT Service Desk Technician II (MSP)
Currently hiring an IT Service Desk Technician II (MSP) for our Cloud and Managed Services Provider located in La Verne, CA.
We have been supporting small to large sized businesses throughout Southern California since 2004. Our goal is to provide the best IT service we can while providing a fun and friendly culture for employees that promotes, grows, and motivates technicians/engineers to be their best. That is why we offer salary increases for all employees every time they pass a new certification along with reimburse for the cost of the cert. We value your opinion and expertise and want to support your growth and development!
The IT Service Desk Technician II (MSP) will work on a team of 12 taking L1 and L2 tickets via Autotask and Kaseya. The IT Service Desk Technician II (MSP) will handle workstation support, server/network support, and assisting Sr. Engineer with deployments and migrations to modern infrastructures.
IT Service Desk Technician II (MSP) Requirements:
- MS Hyper-V/VMware or Azure administration and support
- MS Office 365 administration with domain synchronization
- Supporting and troubleshooting firewalls, switches, WAPs, VPNs, and other network appliances
- Administration of MS Windows 10 in domain-connected environments
- Support and administration of MS Windows Server solutions (Active Directory, Group Policy, PowerShell, etc.)
- Understanding of core concepts around Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5 & Azure Windows Virtual Desktop experience or Microsoft Remote Desktop Services recommended
IT Service Desk Technician II (MSP) Benefits:
- 100% Health/Vision/Dental
- 401(K) with Matching
- Reimbursement for Certs/Training/Mileage
- Generous PTO
- Certification reimbursement
- Salary increase with each passed certification
La Verne, CA
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.