IT Support Engineer – VMware Projects
We are currently seeking an IT Support Engineer coupled with virtualization technology administration including VMware ESX, ESXi.
The IT Support Engineer will be joining a Network Consulting, Cloud and Managed Services Provider in Vienna, VA.
IT Support Engineer Primary Responsibility:
- Consult with VMware and Windows clients by providing 75% onsite and 25% remote support as an Engineer for the following technologies: Microsoft, Windows Server, VMware, Cisco and SonicWall devices.
IT Support Engineer Requirements:
- Experience working as a Microsoft System Engineer Consultant: Microsoft, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, hardware installation, troubleshooting.
- Experience / Exposure supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office and networking protocols and a large corporate environment (over 100 users). •Technical Understanding of network protocols and services including (TCP/IP, FTP, DNS, DHCP)
- Experience providing system engineer and desktop support
- Supporting VMware environments.
$60,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.