IT Support Manager – Lead and Manage a Team
We are seeking two IT Support Managers to provide 50% hands-on Tier III support and 50% Management and Operations for small IT team.
Interested in working for a small IT company that has an entrepreneurial feel but is backed by $20 million in revenue?
Interested in joining a team that certifies its Techs (70% of Technicians received at least 2 certifications in the first 12 months)
Interested in working with IT professionals who do it right the first time?
This would be considered a Tier III role. This position involves Windows, VMware support & new project installs for companies leveraging Cloud and virtualization technology.
The successful candidate for the IT Support Manager is responsible for client design and system support of Windows environments. A CCNA is a plus. MSCE and MCSA is a BIG plus.
IT Support Manager – Windows Environment Qualifications:
- A combination of hands-on technical work and management and operations for a small IT Consulting company
- Experience being a Team Lead on the Help Desk or handling escalations for an IT support team
- Designing and troubleshooting with Windows Server 2012/2016 and Exchange 2010/2013 & Office 365
- Experience supporting small and mid-sized company IT environments
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and Active Directory/Group Policy mastery
This is full-time permanent position with benefits. Benefits include 4 weeks PTO, health benefits and retirement 401(k) options.
$65,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.