IT Support Manager – Windows Environment
We are seeking two IT Support Managers to provide IT systems support in a Windows environment.
This support-focused role involves administration and configuration of the full range of IT infrastructure hardware and software. This position involves consulting on Windows Server, VMware and cloud solutions including Azure and Office 365. You will work on new infrastructure projects and networking installations for companies looking to leverage virtualization and cloud technology.
Bowman Williams is seeking a IT Support Manager with experience providing systems, network and IT solutions to the private mid-market sector. The work environment spawns creativity and learning and an allocation of $4,000 per employee for Certifications and training each year.
The successful candidate for the IT Support Manager will have experience working in a client facing role providing IT support of Windows environments. A CCNA is a plus. MCSA or MCSE is a BIG plus.
IT Support Manager – Windows Environment Qualifications:
- Expertise developing, designing and troubleshooting Windows Server Environments (2012 R2, 2016).
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016.
- Prior experience with Cisco systems, firewalls, routers, anti-virus and VPN. CCNA is a plus.
- A current MCSA or MCSE is highly desirable. CCNA or CCNP also highly advantageous.
- 3-5 years experience in a technical role
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Upper East Side, New York
$65,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.