IT Support Technician – Level 2 (MSP)
IT Support Technician – Level 2 (MSP) Description:
We are an award winning Managed Services Provider based in Santa Monica, CA. We were ranked in the top 5 “Best Places to Work” and pride ourselves on being a place employees enjoy working. As a company, we specialize in instant IT Support, network security, cloud integration, and strategic consulting for SMBs. We offer the IT Support Technician – Level 2 (MSP) full benefits, 4% match on 401(k), a company car, bonuses for passing certifications, and clear paths for growth.
The IT Support Technician – Level 2 (MSP) will be working on a team of 15 handling escalated issues via ConnectWise and doing some project work. The IT Support Technician – Level 2 (MSP) will be working with O365, Windows Server (AD/GPO), VMware administration, and supporting firewalls/switches/routers. IT Support Technician – Level 2 (MSP) projects will consist of migrating clients onto O365 or Azure, deploying firewalls, and upgrading client infrastructure.
IT Support Technician – Level 2 (MSP) Requirements:
- Configure and install various computer and Windows servers
- Migrate O365
- Recommend solutions and services to C-levels
- Install and maintain approved security tools, policies, and follow procedures to implement
- Support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications under the supervision of a more senior engineer
IT Support Technician – Level 2 (MSP) Benefits:
- 401 K with 4% matching
- Company Car
- Bonuses for Certification achievements
Santa Monica, CA
$60,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.