System Administrator – MCSA preferred
- Strong with Exchange, Hosted Exchange, Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy and knowledge of basic networking
- Supporting users remotely, working with a ticketing and monitoring system (Kaseya, LabTech, ConnectWise, etc.)
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Supporting and administration of tier III issues.
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Local travel to client sites required as needed, but is minimal.
This job is best suited for Senior System or Networking Administrators or Engineers who have experience working for an IT Service Provider or Managed Service Provider.
Compensation: $55,000 – $75,000
Location: McLean, Virginia