Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud….is hiring for an IT System Administrator to support Microsoft and Cloud Solution and Services.
We are the premier staffing firm for Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent placement. We meet every company we work with and interview every candidate in the Cloud, via Skype. We are an excellent resource for candidates looking to advance their career in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
The IT System Administrator for Microsoft and Cloud Solutions and Services will be implementing cloud-ready tool sets with large enterprise systems and networks. This position will require basic knowledge of Microsoft and networking infrastructure.
Founded in 2003, these solutions are setting the industry standard for end-to-end outsourcing solutions for small to medium companies migrating to the Cloud. In addition to cloud portfolio solutions, services include data center collocation, managed hosting and managed services. In 2009, Inc. Magazine ranked it on its 5000 list, cited as a young company achieving rapid growth and success.
The IT System Administrator for Microsoft and Cloud Solutions and Services will be responsible for participating in a broad range of activities, including but not limited to:
· Interact with the business to assess future cloud requirements/needs
· Manage time and resources of the team members within a cloud initiative
· Create project plans and high level diagrams for technical implementations
· Manage service desk tickets and field requests as necessary
Required Skills and Background
• 1+ plus years experience as an Infrastructure support with a demonstrated ability to play a significant role and successfully complete complex projects.
• BS Degree in a technology related field or related work experience.
• Basic networking and Microsoft / Windows knowledge
• Able to provide research and development to ensure that the current infrastructure is well positioned to support current and emerging cloud solutions.