IT System Administrator-MSP/Windows
We are currently seeking a IT System Administrator-MSP/Windows.
The IT System Administrator-MSP/Windows will be joining an IT Hybrid Cloud & Managed Services company that concentrates on providing custom projects and proactive managed services to the SMB industry in and around Chicago, IL. This position will have you working out of the office in Chicago, IL supporting Microsoft Cloud offerings (O365/Azure), VMware, firewalls/switches/routers and Citrix.
IT System Administrator-MSP/Windows Requirements:
- 3+ years of hands on Windows desktop or systems support experience is required
- 2+ years working for a MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER REQUIRED
- SonicWall, Meraki or Cisco experience configuring and installing and troubleshooting, CLI experience is a huge plus, but not required.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2008+ (experience with Server 2012/2016 highly sought after)
- Experience with Windows Server migrations from 2008 – 2016
- Experience with Active Directory (add/delete users, group policies)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange versions 2007/2010/2016 (hosted O365/ Exchange highly sought after)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience with network administration
- SQL Server report generation, bonus for DB scripting
- Call Center exp (autodialers, hunt group, etc)
- Salary $50,000- $70,000
- 100% paid for Health Benefits
- 401(k), company car and gym
- Rapid advancement and regular reviews!
$50,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.