IT System Administrator – Team Lead (MSP)
IT System Administrator – Team Lead (MSP) Overview:
For over 20 years we have been a leading Managed Services Provider in the Dallas area. We provide companies with strategic alignment to business goals, adequate backup, and security and IT services to ensure operations run efficiently and cost-effectively. We currently have over 30 employees with very low employee turnover rates, because we are constantly reinvesting back into our employees.
We are seeking an experienced IT System Administrator – Team Lead (MSP) to act as the highest level escalation point, assist in projects, and oversee a team of 8 on the Service Desk. The IT System Administrator – Team Lead (MSP) will also act as the team lead, providing guidance and mentoring to the rest of the service desk.
We are only seeking IT System Administrator – Team Lead (MSP) candidates with previous experience working in the Managed Services industry.
IT System Administrator – Team Lead (MSP) Responsibilities:
- Experience with troubleshooting and deploying Windows 2012, 2016, & 2019 Servers
- Installing, troubleshooting, and managing Microsoft products (Windows 7/10, and MS Office application suite) as well as Macs
- VMware administration
- Experience with Office 365/Exchange (administration and migrations)
- Coordinating and implementing network software and hardware upgrades
- Configuration, management, and troubleshooting skills for routers, switches, and firewalls
- Cloud experience via Azure/Intune/MFA
- Ability to train, mentor, and assist junior technicians
- Previous Team Lead experience is a major plus
IT System Administrator – Team Lead (MSP) Salary + Benefits:
- 100% Health/Vision/Dental
- 401 K w/ 3%
- 14 days of PTO
- 5 Sick Days
$90,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.