IT System Administrator/Team Lead (MSP)
The IT System Administrator/Team Lead (MSP) will be joining an established Cloud service company working in hybrid or full cloud environments. The IT System Administrator/Team Lead (MSP) will be responsible for some escalation support but primarily will be working on projects such as O365 migrations, migrating on-prem environments into AWS or Azure, and deploying firewalls (Cisco & SonicWALL). As a team lead, you will be the go-to person on the team to provide guidance and mentorship to junior techs.
We value work life balance allowing employees the option to work from home. We also value employee career progression offering on-going training opportunities and reimbursement for certifications.
IT System Administrator/Team Lead (MSP) Requirements:
- Experience with Server OS and associated technologies – (Server 2008 +, Exchange 2010+, PowerShell, Active Directory, Group Policy, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of DNS and how it affects network and servers
- Must have 3+ years experience working for a Managed Service Provider
- Experience completing Office 365 migrations, troubleshooting and setup
- Next Generation Firewall (UTM) support and configuration (Sophos, Palo Alto, Fortinet, or SonicWall, preferred.)
- Switch installation, configuration and troubleshooting with VLAN configuration.
- Strong organizational and communications skills with project management capabilities.
IT System Administrator/Team Lead (MSP) Benefits
- 100% covered health and dental insurance
- Salary $55,000-$65,000
- 401k with 3% match
- PTO (3 Weeks)
- Certification Reimbursements
- Monthly employee appreciation events
Fort Worth, TX
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.