IT System Engineer – ConnectWise
A new opportunity as an IT System Engineer is available with a Managed Service Provider who has been providing high level support to clients for 20 years and counting. The System Engineer will only take escalated Tier III tickets involving Cloud and back end infrastructure while spending the rest of their time working projects. The ideal candidate for the Systems Engineer role must have at least 4 years of Managed Service or Outsourced IT experience with ambition to grow their technical abilities to the next level as internal promotions are emphasized due to the companies steady growth. The average time an employee spends in a role before being promoted is 12-18 months, which gives the System Engineer the chance to rapidly increase their level of responsibility and salary.
IT System Engineer – ConnectWise Requirements:
- Experience working with Connectwise or Kaseya (both a plus)
- Support VMware, Hyper-V, and Windows Server 2012/2016 remotely in a team environment.
- Troubleshooting Virtual environments and Windows and implementing solutions individually or on a team.
- Recommendation, testing, set up, deployment, and maintenance of hardware and software for clients
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365 and Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
IT System Engineer – ConnectWise Compensation:
- $70,000 – $90,000
- Full Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Certification Reimbursement
- Reimbursement for any travel (little travel required)
$70,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.