IT System Engineer – Managed Services
IT System Engineer – Managed Services Overview:
We are a full-service Managed Services Provider that has been supporting small and medium businesses throughout California for 15 years. Currently seeking an IT System Engineer – Managed Services due to an increase in clientele. The IT System Engineer – Managed Services will be joining an MSP that values it’s employees and clients equally, providing generous PTO, paid training, certification reimbursement, and annual reviews for salary increases/promotions.
The IT System Engineer – Managed Services will primarily work in a project based capacity while also handling the highest level escalations when needed. The IT System Engineer – Managed Services will handle deployments and migrations to modern infrastructures, migrating clients from on-prem solutions to cloud solutions (Azure/AWS), and roadmapping client infrastructure.
The IT System Engineer – Managed Services position is a full time, permanent role offering $80k – $100k annually plus benefits.
IT System Engineer – Managed Services Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Previous MSP experienced required
- Implementing and designing infrastructures
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite (O365, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc) and Server Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Platforms
- Advanced knowledge of AD, Microsoft Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, DHCP, DNS, DFS, Clustering Services
- Knowledge of Routers, Firewalls, Switches, and Wireless
- Support of disaster recovery solutions. (Datto)
IT System Engineer – Managed Services Salary & Benefits:
- $80,000 – $100,000 (dependent on experience)
- Health Insurance
- 401K w/ Match
- Generous PTO
- 10 Holidays off
- Reimbursement for training/certs
$80,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.