IT System Administrator – Level II Requirements:
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2 and/or Server 2016
- An understanding of Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Group Policy (is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2013 and/or 2016
- Understanding of Office 365, Google Apps, and/or hosted Exchange
- General understanding of routing and switching
- Understanding of Dell hardware configuration and its server lines
- VMware ESXi and virtualizing servers
- CCNA/MCSA – preferred but not required
- Some knowledge of Service ticketing systems like ConnectWise.
This position is approx 25% – 50% project engineering. This position has a fast track (8 – 18 months) to an exclusive Engineering role. The IT Systems Admin will also receive up to 4 certifications in the first 24 months of employment.
Periodic travel is Local (20 miles radius from Huntington Beach, Los Angeles). Travel is reimbursed.