IT Systems Engineer – Tier II/III
We are seeking an IT Systems Engineer – Tier II/III to join the Managed Services team to engineer Networking and Windows solutions for small to mid-size companies. Servicing mid market all over the world, this team has grown from two million to five million in sales in less than three years and ranked by the Business Journal as one of the best places to work. The Systems Administrator is allotted $2,500 a year for training and certifications to all employees.
If you’re looking to join a company as a IT Systems Engineer that values your contribution and builds successful teams, and you have the following skills, we are looking for you.
IT Systems Engineer Desired Skills:
- Design, engineer and deploy new systems and networks running the Windows System platform 2012/2016 for SMB clients
- Experience with setting up virtualized/cloud computing solutions, specifically VMware ESXi
- Experience in network topography and firewalls (Cisco is a plus) and SonicWall
- Post deployment troubleshooting and solutions capability for small to medium-sized systems, such as O365
- Migration experience including Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Project management experience
$75,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.