IT Systems / Network Administrator MCSA
We are seeking candidates for a System and Network Administrator position.
The Systems and Network Administrator will be filling a position in the New York City office and part of the Systems Administration Team supporting the efforts of Cloud Services, specifically private and public Cloud solutions to the mid-market. Supporting small to mid-size company infrastructure and possessing a CCNA is huge plus. A CCNA will also be paid for once hired if you do not posses one.
The main responsibilities of the Systems & Network Administrator will be to perform system (Windows) support to 15 clients, working remotely and 10% local travel to client sites. Additionally, the Systems / Network Administrator will provide networking support to the data centers on-site at HQ. Having previous production environment Windows systems support and network administrator responsibilities working in an IT Solutions or Services capacity is important.
Benefits Include: CCNA training and certification, matching 401(k), great health coverage and family plan options including vision and dental, generous vacation package, certifcation and classroom training is paid by the company.
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2 and/or Server 2016
- An understanding of Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Group Policy (is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2013 and/or 2016
- Understanding of Office 365, Google Apps, and/or hosted Exchange. Experience with email migrations from one platform to another
- Good understanding of routing and switching
- Understanding of Dell hardware configuration and its server lines
- VMware ESXi and server virtualizion project experience
- CCNA, MCSA – preferred but not required
- Some knowledge of Service ticketing systems like ConnectWise.
New York City, New York
$60,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.