IT Technical Account Manager
IT Technical Account Manager
We seek an IT Technical Account Manager to join a Managed Services firm that will help steer the ship of a growing company. The IT Technical Account Manager should have Experience with support and migrations for various cloud services, such as Office 365/SharePoint/Azure. The selected candidate must integrate technical service objectives with the client organizations through communication, planning, consulting, and execution of technical services. The IT Technical Account Manager will also be responsible for developing statements of work for products and services.
The IT Technical Account Manager will meet with the sales team, clients’ and network engineers to understand the project scope, estimates, and goals. Also, the candidate will attend project meetings internally and with clients, completing projects on schedule. The IT Technical Account Manager will be hands-on to help the team resolve any issues promptly. The IT Technical Account Manager should be able to integrate technical service objectives through communication, planning, consulting, and execution.
IT Technical Account Manager Experience:
- 2 or more years of Experience working with a Managed Services Provider (MSP)
- Assist with the client onboarding process
- Have the ability to manage 25+ clients and conduct quarterly business reviews
- Staying in scope and interfacing with client and internal sales team when scope changes
- Provide accurate, timely, and detailed documentation of all technical and client care issues
- Experience with ConnectWise Manage
- Tier II computer and network knowledge to provide occasional troubleshooting or identify root technical issues
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Exchange, O365, Azure, Hyper-V)
- Solid Microsoft Windows Server experience, including server setups, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Staying in scope and interfacing with client and internal sales team when scope changes and develop and build strong relationships
- Engaging with client support as a client advocate to ensure speedy resolution of client issues
- Regularly communicate with assigned accounts, set expectations, and negotiate priorities appropriately
- Efficient, effective, pleasant customer service technique
- Correct setting of customer expectations
- Ability to create and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
- Update projects including information such as goals, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing
- Good networking skills, including business-class routers, firewalls, switches, and wireless access points. Experience with Cisco/Meraki/SonicWall
- Experience supporting mobile applications and back-end technologies preferred
- Travel to different client sites is required (Chicago and suburbs)
IT Technical Account Manager Benefits:
- Mileage reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursement Program
*Actual salary of IT Technical Account Manager to commensurate with Experience*
Lake in the Hills, IL
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.