IT Technical Account Manager (MSP)
IT Technical Account Manager (MSP):
We are a nationally-recognized technology solutions firm serving a growing number of business across the North East. To accommodate our expanding footprint, we are seeking an IT Technical Account Manager (MSP) to oversee client accounts. If you are passionate about IT and eager to benefit from personal development, team-based collaborations, and an abundances of opportunities, this is the place for you!
The IT Technical Account Manager (MSP) will facilitate excellent customer satisfaction, customer retention and additional revenue. Excellent documentation, communication, customer service and technical skills are the key attributes for the IT Technical Account Manager (MSP) position.
The IT Technical Account Manager (MSP) position is not a sales role, but we offer commission for anything that is sold (projects, upgraded services, etc).
IT Technical Account Manager (MSP) Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with technical personnel as needed to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations to prevent overload or missed deadlines
- Communicate directly with client technical teams to understand business requirements and provide technical recommendations and guidance.
- Seek to understand customer’s short and long term business goals and the role technology takes to help achieve them.
- Leverage knowledge of customers’ environments to assist support engineers and service teams in better serving your customers
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with strategic partners to proactively manage the service experience and mitigate churn
- Act as the customers main point of contact
IT Technical Account Manager (MSP) Salary + Benefits:
- $100,000 – $110,00
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Annual Bonuses
- Commission opportunities
- Regular reviews for advancement
Elmwood Park, NJ
$100,000 - $110,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-MH1, ,#MH333