IT Virtualization Cloud Engineer – NOC
We are seeking an IT Virtualization Cloud Engineer to oversee a small team of System Administrators and a 4 person NOC Team. The hours are 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
The IT Virtualization Cloud Engineer is a full-time salaried position with health benefits, 401(k), continued career advancement opportunities and training, profit sharing.
The IT Virtualization Cloud Engineer will be part of the Project Consulting Team that supports NOC initiatives and external client support. The Virtualization Engineer will consult and translate requirements from small to medium sized clients into solutions and results that pertain to Hosting and Monitored performance. The Cloud Engineer will also tackle migrations, installations and upgrades in the Cloud pertaining to VMware.
IT Virtualization Cloud Engineer Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and 2016
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Able to engineer VMware ESXi solutions and redundant environments, including thorough knowledge of Physical to Virtual (P2V) migrations
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server with experience in Windows server migrations between all versions.
- Ability to work effectively in a variety of situations and settings.
- Ability to effectively represent the company through interactions with clients on a daily basis
- Engineering/Support experience preferable using a ticketing system like Labtech or Connectwise
- **Prior experience working for a Managed Service Provider is a huge plus.**
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.