Networking Field Tech – Systems Administrator
We are currently seeking a Windows Server Support Field Tech (company car provided, after the first 6-9 months).
The Windows Server Systems Administrator will be joining an IT Hybrid Cloud & Managed Services company that concentrates on providing custom projects and proactive managed services to the SMB industry in Chicagoland. This position will have you working remotely for the majority of the time in the office, supporting in a team environment Microsoft Cloud offerings (O365), VMware, firewalls/switches/routers (training provided!) and Citrix. The comprehensive benefit plan will provide a competitive salary, 100% full health coverage and a 401(k) among other perks, such as a company car, ping pong and a hover board!
Windows Server & Networking Support Field Tech (company car provided) requirements:
- 4+ years of hands on Windows desktop or systems support experience is required
- SonicWall, Meraki or Cisco experience configuring and installing and troubleshooting, CLI experience is a huge plus, but not required.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2008+ (experience with Server 2012/2016 highly sought after)
- Experience with Windows Server migrations from 2008 – 2016
- Experience with Active Directory (add/delete users, group policies)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange versions 2007/2010/2016 (hosted O365/ Exchange highly sought after)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Team player: Will be working closely with 5-6 other people
- Four year college degree and in experience in a related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong experience with network administration
$70,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.