IT Windows Support Specialist – Escalation Team
We are currently seeking an IT Windows Support Specialist to work on the Escalation Team in Washington, D.C.
Qualified IT Windows Support Specialists should have a background in VMware and Windows support for multiple clients and environments. Having developed a niche market exclusively providing Financial companies infrastructure Cloud consultation and support, the Windows Specialist will work on 2-3 projects at a time and should have experience in the IT Solutions or Services field.
This position provides comprehensive benefits, is full time and the selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with the latest VMware and virtualization technologies.
The work environment is casual and the core business hours are 9AM to 5PM paying for all overtime, whether working remote or on client sites. This position also includes a semi-annual review, annual review and bonus structure based on company performance, usually yielding a $5,000 to $7,500 bonus at the Senior level.
Windows Support Specialist Job Requirements:
- A thorough working knowledge of the full suite of Microsoft products including: Server 2012/2016, Exchange 2010/2013/2016, and MS Cloud Solutions
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Demonstrable experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of VMware solutions for the SMB market.
- Strong leadership ability, including the ability to lead a team on a project from start to finish around networking setup and VMware solutions. CCNA is a plus.
- Experience in the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of client systems like PCs, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Migration experience including experience in migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012 R2
- Willingness to work off hours and on-call rotating shifts, as well as local travel to client sites.
- Experience with VMware, including installation, maintenance, configuration and systems analysis.
$85,000 - $110,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.