Windows Support Specialist Job Requirements:
- A thorough working knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016, Exchange 2010/2013/2016.
- Experience administering and implementing cloud solutions like Office 365 and Azure resources.
- Demonstrable experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of VMware and/or Hyper-V solutions for the SMB market.
- Strong leadership ability, including the ability to lead a team on a project from start to finish around networking setup and virtualization/cloud solutions. CCNA is a plus.
- Experience in the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of client systems like PCs, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Migration experience including experience in migrating from Server 2008 to Server 2012 R2
- Willingness to work off hours and on-call rotating shifts, as well as local travel to client sites.
- Experience with automation tools like Labtech, including installation, maintenance, configuration and systems analysis.