Jr Cloud Network Engineer – CCNA
The Jr Cloud Network Engineer – CCNA position is ideal for candidates possessing 1-2+ years of IT experience with Microsoft and Cisco technologies including Windows Server, Exchange and Active Directory.
The Jr Cloud Network Engineer will be working in a Field Tech capacity supporting about 10 clients in the Financial, Law Firm and Healthcare industries. If you’re looking for a company that will allow you to rapidly grow into a more senior level role, this is the position for an aspiring Network Engineer learning Cloud technologies and services.
This position offers the right Jr Cloud Network Engineer – CCNA the opportunity to join an experienced strong Cisco and Microsoft Engineering team at a fast paced and growing IT Consulting company
Jr Cloud Network Engineer qualifications and responsibilities:
- Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security.
- Cisco networking support and possesing a CCNA is a huge PLUS
- Exchange 2003/2007/2010, and MS Server 2003/2008
- Experience in the design, inception, setup, maintenance and implementation of virtual environments with VMware
- Strong leadership potential and a desire to develop as a leader.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group, including direction and implementation of projects from inception to completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work on call or off hours shifts. This position requires local travel to client offices.
- Experience working in a variety of client situations, from large scale to small scale environments.
Jr Cloud Network Engineer – CCNARequirements:
This position requires 2+ years of previous experience. Certifications including MCSE, MCSA and VMware are a plus.
$40,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.