Junior Cloud Engineer – Two positions open
We have two Junior Cloud Engineer positions open within the Hosting & Storage team. The Junior Cloud Engineer will be joining a 22 person start-up Cloud SaaS company.
The position is located in Manhattan. Ideal candidates for the Junior Cloud Engineer will have experience working in a team environment and have experience interfacing with end clients over the phone or face to face. This is a permanent position.
This position allocates $4,000 a year for training and certification classes per employee. Benefits include 401(k), three weeks paid vacation time and a full coverage health benefits plan.
Junior Cloud Network Engineer Job Description/Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing end-user support for AWS and Microsoft Azure Technologies and network infrastructure.
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems
- Perform client consulting in the area of network engineering and architecture
- Experience using automation tools like Puppet, Ansible, and Chef
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3, Route 53 and Cloud Formation
- 1-2 years of supporting Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016 and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Able to convey technical issues and material to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work in a team oriented/collaborative environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, and adapt to new processes and procedures in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle confidential information in a reliable manner
This is a full-time salaried position with excellent benefits including medical and retirement.
New York, NY
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.