Junior Cloud Manager
Bowman Williams is seeking a Junior Cloud Manager for the #14 ranked Hosting company in the country. This is a great opportunity to receive training and exposure to cutting edge technology.
The Junior Cloud Manager will be joining an IT Solutions and Hosting company who’s core service offerings include the support and reselling of: VMware, Windows, NetApp, Cisco Unified Communication solutions, as well as Microsoft / Windows desktop support. This position offers comprehensive health benefits as well as excellent pay and advancement opportunities for fast learners.
Junior Cloud Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing end-user support for AWS and Microsoft Azure Technologies and network infrastructure.
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems
- Perform client consulting in the area of network engineering and architecture
- Experience using automation tools like Puppet, Ansible, and Chef
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3, Route 53 and Cloud Formation
- 1-2 years of supporting Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016 and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Able to convey technical issues and material to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work in a team oriented/collaborative environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, and adapt to new processes and procedures in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle confidential information in a reliable manner
This is a full-time salaried position with excellent benefits including medical and retirement.
New York, New York
$65,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.