Junior Cloud Network Engineer
We are currently seeking a Junior Cloud Network Engineer to provide IT support both remotely and on client sites, performing Windows, Exchange, VMware consulting, engineering and support.
Ideal Junior Cloud Network Engineer candidates will have prior experience EITHER working in the field traveling to client sites OR working in a team environment supporting multiple client network infrastructures remotely. The Junior Cloud Network Engineer will be joining a leader in Infrastructure Design & Consulting for businesses, government, education and healthcare companies in the United States, Canada, South America and Eastern Europe. Travel outside the country is optional, depends on experience and project timelines.
Junior Cloud Network Engineer Job Description/Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing end-user support for AWS and Microsoft Azure Technologies and network infrastructure.
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems
- Perform client consulting in the area of network engineering and architecture
- Experience using automation tools like Puppet, Ansible, and Chef
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3, Route 53 and Cloud Formation
- 1-2 years of supporting Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016 and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Able to convey technical issues and material to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work in a team oriented/collaborative environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, and adapt to new processes and procedures in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle confidential information in a reliable manner
This is a full-time salaried position with excellent benefits including medical and retirement.
New York City, New York
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.