Junior Cloud Network Technician
We are currently looking for a Junior Cloud Network Technician.
The Junior Cloud Network Technician will be joining a private and hybrid cloud development and hosting firm with a SAS 70 Certified Data Center and 30+ employees. The company was ranked by the Washington Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in Virginia in 2009. The Junior Cloud Network Technician will have the opportunity to learn from classroom, certifications and on the job training from a talented Windows and VMware Engineering team. This job offers the right Junior Cloud Network Technician an opportunity to work on cutting-edge Windows and VMware technology.
Junior Cloud Network Technician Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing end-user support for AWS and Microsoft Azure Technologies and network infrastructure.
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems
- Perform client consulting in the area of network engineering and architecture
- Experience using automation tools like Puppet, Ansible, and Chef
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3, Route 53 and Cloud Formation
- 1-2 years of supporting Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016 and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Able to convey technical issues and material to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work in a team oriented/collaborative environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, and adapt to new processes and procedures in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle confidential information in a reliable manner
This is a full-time salaried position with excellent benefits including medical and retirement.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.