Junior Cloud Services Engineer
We are seeking a Junior Cloud Services Engineer to interface with clients and perform 25% Project Management and 75% hands-on VMware and Windows installations.
Ideal Junior Cloud Services Engineer candidates should have experience providing desktop support or project management to small and mid size companies. The Junior Cloud Services Engineer should have Windows and Exchange support experience. Junior Cloud Services Engineer candidates who have worked for a Managed Service Provider, IT Services/Solutions company are also encouraged to apply. This position will be part of a 80 person Cloud and IT Consulting firm in New York City.
Junior Cloud Services Engineer responsibilities:
- Interface with new clients and existing clients on installations and projects
- Oversee Cloud Services (Hosting and Desktop Support) to ensure delivery of service
- Hands on support of Active Directory services on Windows 2003 and 2008
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 environment
- Install and configure new VMware servers
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures for new clients
New York City, New York
$55,000 to $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.