Junior Computer Support and System Administrator
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire. We are an excellent resource for IT technicians and engineers looking to advance their career in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry
We are currently looking for a Junior Computer Support and System Administrator for a position located in Herndon, Virginia.
The focus is an emphasis on providing innovative Cloud (Windows/VMware) and Network (Cisco) solutions to the Health Care and Banking industries nationwide. They encourage an open and collaborative work environment and exposure to work with cutting edge technology. The hired Junior Computer Support / Systems Administrator will have the opportunity to learn from a very talented team. This job offers the right Junior Computer Support / System Administrator the opportunity to further develop Systems, Virtualization and Networking skills.
Junior Computer Support and System Administrator Requirements:
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Familiarity with Cloud Solutions like Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of virtualization technologies like VMware and Hyper-V
- Good understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Excellent documentation skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and naturally curious
- Basic knowledge of switches and routers – CCNA is a very strong plus!
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.