Junior Desktop Administrator Description:
- Job Responsibilities
- As a Help Desk engineer, you will act as an escalation point from Tier 1 and 2
- Provide Post-implementation support
- Hands-on support of virtualized systems (VMware and Citrix)
- Provide technical support for Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems, hardware, software, virtualization and Cisco networking firewalls/switches
- Manage workflow in Connectwise
- Build and deploy servers and networks. Manage them using Labtech.
- Learning/Advancing Responsibilities:
- We are seeking motivated, driven, and curious people to join our rapidly advancing company
- Obtain VMware VCP, Cisco CCNA, Windows MCSE/MCSA, Citrix certifications within 18 months
- Work alongside two different project teams (Networking and Systems Support) to pick up new skills and learn from on-the-job training
- Must enjoy working in a team and play well with others
The Junior Desktop Admin will be performing two key functions:
1) Working in a 6 person team environment, providing Tier I and Tier II Help Desk support and Systems Administration, and…
2) Be a sponge! and advance as quickly as possible by working alongside Senior Networking & System Engineers to perform Virtualization (IaaS) Solutions.
Classroom training and certifications are strongly encouraged and paid for. During the first 18 months of employment you can obtain 6 certifications.
This is a full-time, salaried position with health, training, and retirement benefits.