Benefits: Health, dental, 401(k) and profit sharing are available for a qualifying Senior Microsoft (MS) Network Engineer.
The Junior Desktop and Network Engineer will learn and be responsible for:
- Supporting/maintaining/troubleshooting/upgrading systems including Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange 2007/2010
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 including installation
- Administration of Group Policy
- Experience in configuration of multiple servers using the VMware ESX Server software.
- Strong Knowledge with building and managing Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 servers in Active Directory architecture.
- Recommends, establishes business case, and assists IT Director