Junior Desktop and Network Engineer – Cloud Services
Bowman Williams is seeking a Junior Desktop and Network Engineer to join a Cloud, Hosting and Managed Service Provider in Reston, VA.
We are seeking an experienced Junior Desktop and Network Engineer to assimilate within the growing Cloud Services Team that focuses on supporting Private and Public Cloud infrastructure. This team works remotely in Reston HQ engineering new system setups and consulting with clients on solutions and services. This is a full-time position.
Benefits: Health, dental, 401(k) and profit sharing are available for a qualifying Senior Microsoft (MS) Network Engineer.
The Junior Desktop and Network Engineer will learn and be responsible for:
- Supporting/maintaining/troubleshooting/upgrading systems including Active Directory, Group Policy, 365
- Azure support (basic moves, adds, changes)
- Administration of Group Policy
- Experience in configuration of multiple servers using VMware ESXi
- Managing Microsoft Windows 2010/12 servers in Active Directory architecture.
- Recommends, establishes business case, and assists IT Director
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.