Junior Desktop Support Technician
We are currently seeking a Junior Desktop Support Technician.
The Junior Desktop Support Technician will be part of a Data Cloud and VoIP IT company. This position is located in McLean, VA.
The position is ideal for junior technical candidates looking to advance and learn; they will receive certifications training and tests, on site training working on projects and interaction with lead engineers.
This position is ideal for someone looking to learn to enhance their technical skills, gain experience in a fast paced environment supporting multiple clients and move into a managerial role.
Junior Desktop Support Technician Description:
- Providing Desktop Support services to clients for all hardware, network infrastructure, phone/VOIP systems
- Troubleshooting desktop problems and implementing solutions on an individual basis
- Recommendation, testing, set up, deployment, and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of products including but not limited to Office, Windows XP and Windows 7
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work remotely and at client sites
- Demonstrable commitment to increasing your knowledge base and learning new skills.
$40,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.