Junior Desktop Support Technician Description:
- Providing Desktop Support services to clients for all hardware, network infrastructure, phone/VOIP systems
- Troubleshooting desktop problems and implementing solutions on an individual basis
- Recommendation, testing, set up, deployment, and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of products including but not limited to Office, Windows XP and Windows 7
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work remotely and at client sites
- Demonstrable commitment to increasing your knowledge base and learning new skills.