Junior Field IT System & Support Administrator – CCNA
We are seeking a Junior Field IT System & Support Administrator.
The Field System & Support Administrator will obtain a CCNA certification (paid for by the company) during first 9 months of employment (Cisco).
The Field System & Support Administrator Tech will be a member of the Windows and VMware Support Team for the mid-market Virtualization Engineering Division. Primary responsibilities include visiting local client sites in the field to perform troubleshooting of Windows and VMware systems for 8 key accounts located in northern Chicago. You will be joining a fast growing industry-leading collocation, managed hosting and managed services company.
This position offers a flexible schedule, formal training and IT certification program, paid over-time and rapid advancement into Systems Engineering and Cloud Solutions. This position will pay for CCNA and CCNP training that must be completed in the first two years of employment.
Junior Field IT System & Support Administrator Required skills:
- Supporting/installation/migrating of Windows Server, VMware and Exchange Server 2013/2016
- Support and administration of Office 365 and Azure
- Cisco (Meraki/ASAs) and SonicWall configuration and support – CLI experience is NICE…but not required.
- Support the VMware ESXi environments including activities such as maintenance and troubleshooting.
- VMware ESXi 5.5, 6, and 6.1
- Strong troubleshooting skills and client facing skills
- Team player: Will be working closely with 5-6 other people
- MCSA or CCNA strongly PREFERRED
This is full-time permanent employment, with great benefits including a matching 401(k), dental and vision coverage.
Certifications are encouraged and PAID FOR while employed!!!! CCNA and CCNP is strongly encouraged, as is MCSA.
$50,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.