Junior Field IT Systems Administrator – CCNA
We are seeking a Junior Field IT Systems Administrator.
The Field Systems Administrator will be a member of the Windows and VMware Support Team for the mid-market Virtualization Engineering Division. Primary responsibilities include visiting local client sites in the field to perform troubleshooting of Windows systems for 8 key accounts located in the Chicago Loop. You will be joining a fast growing industry-leading collocation, managed hosting and managed services company.
This position offers a flexible schedule, formal training and IT certification program, paid overtime and rapid advancement into Systems Engineering and Cloud Solutions. This position will pay for CCNA and MCSE training that must be completed in the 18 months of employment.
Junior Field IT Systems Administrator Required skills:
- Supporting/installation/migrating of Windows Server, VMware and Exchange Server 2013/2016
- Support and administration of Office 365 and Azure
- Support the VMware ESXi environments including activities such as maintenance and troubleshooting.
- VMware ESXi 5.5, 6, and 6.1
- Strong troubleshooting skills and client facing skills
- Team player: Will be working closely with 5-6 other people
- MCSA or CCNA strongly PREFERRED
This is full-time permanent employment, with great benefits including a matching 401(k), dental and vision coverage.
Certifications are encouraged and PAID FOR while employed!!!! CCNA and CCNP is strongly encouraged.
$45,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.