Junior Field IT Systems Administrator – CCNA
We are seeking a Junior Field IT Systems Administrator to work in Yonkers, NY.
The Field Systems Administrator will be a member of the Windows and VMware Support Team for the mid-market Virtualization Engineering Division. Primary responsibilities include visiting local client sites (20 mile radius, all travel is reimbursed) in the field to perform troubleshooting of Windows and VMware systems for 8 key accounts located near Yonkers. You will be joining a fast growing industry-leading collocation, managed hosting and managed services company.
This position offers a flexible schedule, formal training and IT certification program, paid over-time and rapid advancement into Systems Engineering and Cloud Solutions. This position will pay for CCNA training that must be completed in the first two years of employment.
Junior Field IT Systems Administrator Required skills:
- Supporting/installation/migrating of Windows Server, VMware and Exchange Server 2013/2016
- Support and administration of Office 365 and Azure
- Setup/configure switches, firewalls and routers (SonicWall and Meraki)…mostly plug and play. ASAs are a plus!
- Support the VMware ESXi environments including activities such as maintenance and troubleshooting.
- VMware ESXi 5.5, 6, and 6.1
- Strong troubleshooting skills and client facing skills
- Team player: Will be working closely with 5-6 other people
- MCSA or CCNA strongly PREFERRED
This is full-time permanent employment, with great benefits including a matching 401(k), dental and vision coverage.
Certifications are encouraged and PAID FOR while employed!!!! CCNA and CCNP is strongly encouraged.
Yonkers, New York
$45,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.