Junior IT Administrator – Remote Support Responsibilities:
- Provide tier I technical customer support via phone and on-site
- Work on IT project deployments to meet customer requirements
- Report to Technical Services Manager to coordinate efforts
- Prioritize customer service and support to ensure highest client satisfaction
Junior IT Administrator Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012 R2 operating system deployment, remote support and management
- Experience in hardware provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to provide remote support in a professional manner
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
In addition to a competitive salary, this role offers full benefits including healthcare, retirement, and training.