Junior IT Administrator – Remote Support
We are seeking a Junior IT Administrator that will handle remote support, fresh installs and hardware builds.
The Junior IT Administrator will be joining an IT management consulting firm offering Windows Cisco VMware infrastructure design and customized cloud infrastructures, networking, security services, remote and onsite desktop support. Clients range from small to mid-sized businesses, retail centers, and financial institutions with multi-user and multi-site networks.
Junior IT Administrator – Remote Support Responsibilities:
- Provide tier I technical customer support via phone and on-site
- Work on IT project deployments to meet customer requirements
- Report to Technical Services Manager to coordinate efforts
- Prioritize customer service and support to ensure highest client satisfaction
Junior IT Administrator Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012 R2 operating system deployment, remote support and management
- Experience in hardware provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to provide remote support in a professional manner
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
In addition to a competitive salary, this role offers full benefits including healthcare, retirement, and training.
Long Island, NY
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.