Junior IT Director – Cloud Services
We are currently looking for a Junior IT Director to oversee 9 major customer accounts and oversee their IT strategy and project instatllations.
The Junior IT Director will be joining the Cloud Services Team and will be a member of a global IT Consulting & Network Managment company focused on virtualization, Private Cloud, Hosted Exchange and VoIP services. Owned by a dynamic leader, this is an opportunity to learn hands on work on a career track towards management.
Benefits Include: compensating for IT education certificates. In addition, profit sharing, stock options and a matching 401(k) are available.
Junior IT Director Day-to-Day Responsibilites:
- The Junior IT Director – Cloud Services is expected to perform hands on support during Systems, Server, Networking and Cloud installations. Work directly with the C-level endusers to help set IT strategy and be the liason between the customer and the Engineer Team. The ideal Junior IT Director should enjoy the challenge of mentoring younger team members who are seeking growth.
Junior IT Director – Cloud Services Requirements:
- Experience supporting Windows Server environment (Windows 2008 Server required)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Strong overall desktop and system admin skills with an emphasis on small to medium business scale architecture
$60,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.