Benefits Include: compensating for IT education certificates. In addition, profit sharing, stock options and a matching 401(k) are available.
Junior IT Director Day-to-Day Responsibilites:
- The Junior IT Director – Cloud Services is expected to perform hands on support during Systems, Server, Networking and Cloud installations. Work directly with the C-level endusers to help set IT strategy and be the liason between the customer and the Engineer Team. The ideal Junior IT Director should enjoy the challenge of mentoring younger team members who are seeking growth.
Junior IT Director – Cloud Services Requirements:
- Experience supporting Windows Server environment (Windows 2008 Server required)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Strong overall desktop and system admin skills with an emphasis on small to medium business scale architecture