Training and Certifications:
The Junior Microsoft Network Engineer will be put through 4 months of training and formal certification preparation. This will be during business hour and you will be paid for the training. Additionally, there is a bonus paid out for each certification acquired during the first two years. Microsoft, Cisco (CCNA/CCNP) and VMware (VCP) certifications will be offered and paid for.
Junior IT Microsoft Network Engineer Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Office 365 and Azure
- Experience in the maintenance and implementation of virtual environments with VMware
- Strong leadership potential and a desire to develop as a leader.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group, including direction and implementation of projects from inception to completion
- Experience working in a variety of client situations, from large scale to small scale environments.
This position requires 2+ years of previous experience. Possessing a CCNA or MCSA certification is a plus but NOT required.