Skip to content

Junior IT Network Engineer – Managed Service Provider (MSP)

Location: San Dimas, CA / Salary: $50,000 - $65,000

Junior IT Network Engineer – Managed Service Provider (MSP)

We are currently seeking a Junior IT Network Engineer able to service clients remotely from the office and periodically visit client sites in a 20 mile radius of the office located in San Dimas, CA. The Junior IT Network Engineer will be joining the Cloud Services (Support) Team.

The Junior IT Network Engineer will spend about 20% of their time working in the field at client sites, configuring new installations and assisting Senior Engineers with designing and implementing new solutions. The other 80% of your time will be spent working alongside Senior Cisco Engineers and VMware Engineers on new client projects and solutions in the office.  This is great exposure to Server administration and virtualization projects.  Ideal candidates for the Network Engineer position will possess 1+ years of  IT Field Tech experience.

Windows Server experience is strongly preferred for the Junior IT Network Engineer role. CCNA is a huge plus!

Requirements for the Junior IT Network Engineer: In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and growing managed service offerings, which include cloud-based backup, and infrastructure monitoring and problem remediation. This individual will be asked to maintain our managed services infrastructure and field service calls from customers regarding requests and issues

  • Support and administration in the following area:
  • Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365
  • Cloud Services, Microsoft Azure
  • Enterprise Mobility + Security
  • Identity Management
  • Enterprise Servers
  • Virtualization
  • SAN and Storage

Desired Attributes:

  • Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync
  • Knowledge/experience with Windows Server Operating Systems, with an understanding of security permissions for Active Directory
  • Experience with VMware vSphere and/or Microsoft Hyper-V virtual infrastructure administration and management

Regular team outings, stocked fridge in the kitchen, fooseball, Nerf footballs and an open collaborative environment ideal for fostering learning.

Opportunity Location

San Dimas, CA

Proposed Salary

$50,000 - $65,000

Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.

Tagged: #LA55

Apply For This Opening

Location: San Dimas, CA

Proposed Salary: $50,000 - $65,000

Apply For This Opening

Apply To Bowman Williams