Junior Microsoft Infrastructure Support – New
We are seeking a Junior Microsoft Infrastructure Support specialist that has 1-2 years experience providing support to multiple clients in multiple locations.
The Junior Support Technician will be joining one of the leading hosting companies in the DC area. The ideal Junior Microsoft Infrastructure Support specialist should have 1-2 years of experience with technologies such as Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Exchange.
The successful candidate is a leader who effectively communicates, documents projects, develops action plans, and deliver results, on time and within budget. This position includes extensive training in Windows Systems and virtualization technologies.
Junior Microsoft Infrastructure Support Requirements:
- Exposure with hardware and software on the Microsoft platform. Additional experience with Apple, VMware and Cisco are sought after but not required
- 1-2 years experience in System administration and Service Desk support.
- Experience supporting desktop, laptops, and printers, including imaging devices.
- Experience / Exposure to servers: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory. Group Policy experience is sought after.
- Experience / Exposure to cloud technologies including Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn, be taught and be resourceful.
- Compensation includes allotment for Certifications and Training, 401(k), healthcare, dental and vision.
- Opportunity for career growth.
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.