Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We exclusively partner with Cloud and Hosting companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are a staffing firm and only a good resource for permanent placement. All our positions are full-time and provide benefits. We are the premier choice for companies in the Cloud and Managed Services industry and a good resource for junior or entry level candidate with minimal experience but a ton of aptitude.
We have a Junior Microsoft Server Technician position open in Frederick, MD. This position is for a Cloud Services Provider that has been heavily funded by their parent company and has heavily invested these resources into their Hosted Services. They provide private Cloud services to medium to enterprise level companies in the DC Metro area.
The ideal Junior Microsoft Server Technician will have 2+ years of experience providing IT support. This position will provide several roles for future growth ahead which can be obtainable quickly. The ideal Junior Microsoft Server Technician will have experience providing support to private sector clients such as law firms and real estate property management firms.
Junior Microsoft Server Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years experience of Microsoft Server 2003/2008/2008R2
- 2+ years experience of administrating Microsoft Active Directory
- Background of working autonomously, working for multiple clients in multiple environments is ideal
- Providing technical support to end users
- Excellent organizational skills, including maintenance and design of policies and procedures including forms, call tickets and client service records
- Ability to travel to different client sites on a daily basis