Junior Microsoft Support Specialist
Bowman Williams is seeking a Junior Microsoft Support Specialist.
The Junior Microsoft Support Specialist position fits into a growing, Cloud Storage and VMware platform company that has been rated one of the Best Places to Work by The Business Journal in 2011. Benefits are comprehensive and there are opportunities available for quick growth and salary increases. We are seeking a Junior Microsoft Support Specialist with 1-2 years of experience to help provide support to an important selected group of customers in the area.
Junior Microsoft Support Specialist Position Requirements:
- 1+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated expertise in aspects of Microsoft administration for the Microsoft Windows Server operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2013/2010)
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
Junior Microsoft Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit the customers’ needs
$50,000 to $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.