Junior Microsoft System Engineer
We are seeking a Junior Microsoft System Engineer for a position.
The System Engineer will be working in a small team environment of approximately ten System Administrators. The Microsoft System Engineer will have three primarily responsibilities: 1) recommend and consult with clients on the migration of applications and systems to the cloud, 2) drive the project from conceptualization to completion while working with a Senior Engineer, and 3) be a member of the internal IT team working on strategy and solutions to be pushed to market for new and existing clients.
Junior Microsoft System Engineer Requirements:
- Experience setting up and installing Windows Server, without and assistance
- Active Directory and Group Policy management experience
- Exchange migrations (any versions)
- Office 365 and Azure experience
- Must have experience consulting and interacting with clients
- CCNA is a PLUS but not a requirement
- Windows Server 2012/2016 management and support, level I and II
- Experience supporting multiple end-users and multiple external clients
- Experience with a ticketing system like ConnectWise or Autotask
Benefits: This position also includes 401(k) match and profit sharing, paid overtime and reimbursements for certifications.
New York, NY
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.