Junior Microsoft Systems Administrator Support Technician
Bowman Williams is currently looking for a Junior Microsoft Systems Administrator Support Technician for a 80 person Cloud Solution, Hosting and Managed Service Provider in McLean, VA. Bowman Williams only partners with Cloud Solutions and Managed Service Providers to source candidates for permanent, full time employment.
This position will allow the chosen Junior Microsoft Systems Administrator Support Technician candidate to pick their own path in terms of career progression. This company is well versed in Cisco Unified Communications as well as Microsoft Windows technologies and offers comprehensive benefits as well as excellent pay. This position is ideal for a quick learner who is looking to rapidly advance their career into a more technically advanced role.
The ideal candidate will have a background consisting of:
- 1-2 years of helpdesk experience supporting small to medium sized businesses
- 1-2 years of supporting Microsoft Technologies including Windows 7 and Windows XP
- 1-2 years of supporting Microsoft Server 2008/2008 R2 and Active Directory
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
$35,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.