Qualified candidates should have experience with MOST of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server including installation, management, application deployment, and security.
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016 and MS Server 2012/2016
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Experience in the design, inception, setup, maintenance and implementation of virtual environments with VMware and Hyper-V
- Strong leadership potential and a desire to develop as a leader.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group, including direction and implementation of projects from inception to completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work on call or off hours shifts. This position requires local travel to client offices.
- Experience working in a variety of client situations, from large scale to small scale environments.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze systems and identify problems, evaluate data, design solutions to identified and defined problems, document data, and encourage maximum uptime for client systems.
- Excellent client services skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with a ticketing system like Connectwise or Autotask