Junior Microsoft Systems Support Specialist
The Junior Microsoft Systems Support Specialist will be joining a Co-Managed IT Service, Small Business Cloud Computing and Network Design firm.
The company formed because the founders saw that small businesses were being underserved by technology consulting companies. The market was in desperate need of comprehensive Network and Cloud solutions delivered by people that know how to do it right the first time.
Qualified Junior Microsoft Systems Support Specialists Requirements:
- Administration and support for Microsoft/Windows Server 2012/2016 and MS Exchange 2013/2016
- Administration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Experience with routers, switches, firewalls and systems security
- Working familiarity with cloud computing, including VMWare
- Experience with design, setup and/r maintenance of data centers
The Junior Microsoft Systems Support Specialists will also need:
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to think fast on your feet
- Leadership/management potential
- A strong desire to advance your skills and learn new things
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- A positive attitude
$40,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.